Wednesday, December 07, 2005

whoz next ?









Yama - God Of Death:
Chitragupta...! Wat the Hell is happenin...

ChitrGupta:
Boss ..this is heaven...!

Yama:
Sss...ok...Where is the report ??

ChitraGupta:
hmm...:-sss..well...u see...

Yama:
I doubted..last weekend u were dating with ramba n menaka...I think u have become brain dead !

ChitraGupta:
Well its not tallying ... we need to send 2 more ppl to earth...and get one back to heaven !

Yama:
What abt sending Ramba and Menaka to earth...I think that will solve all problems...grrr...

ChitraGupta:
No boss ! already ... earth had become Man's evil paradise ever since u sent "oorvashi" as Angelina Jolie....and "Apsaras" as Aishwarya Rai...well if all of em' r down on earth...then even I'll have to travel down to earth ;-)..
Entertainment taxes will get slashed n We will lose heavy revenue...

Yama: Thts a valid point...! So who are the two....

ChitraGupta: I think....hmmm..

Over to Vaikundam(Heaven's haven)

gODo: Ramss...wake up...its us..whoz next...
Rams: Wat the fff...fisshh( Oh this is heaven no bad words plz..;-)
gODo: This silly ChitraGupta has screwed my life yet again..hez "BAD"..proved hez such a "Smooth Criminal"
Rams: Oh My God(o)...earth is so "Dangerous" now...
gODo: C'mon pack up ! The earth express leaves in 3 hrs...search for ur ailasa..oopss...I meant Visa..
Rams: noo gODo..I dont wana come...they are all "Speed Demons" on earth...
gODo: Well rams dyu "Remember the time"...I met u on earth last ..
Rams: Oh Ya...u were roaming like a "Stranger in Moscow"...;-)
gODo: grrr...sss..ok....thts when it was like god saying to me "You are not alone"...
Rams: n "The way u made me feel"...oohhh...
gODo: Well where are we gona "Beat it" this time dudette ?
Rams: Yo..wait lemme chk gOOgle earth...
gODo: wah..the US...wat abt there ?
Rams: nooo gODo... they jus wont let us "HEAL THE WORLD"...
gODo: hmmm ok...wat abt the Middle East ?
Rams: Well, u might as well get burried in one of the WELLS;-), over nite. It is too much "blood on the (dance) floor"
gODo: well the Uk?
Rams: They are still Color Blind !...cant really tell if am "Black or White" n might send me back to Mr ChitraGupta in a minute or two!
gODo: aahh...the only kewl place left is In..n..d..dia I guess ?
Rams: but wat abt its neighbours jus' like "Ghosts" who "SCREAM" all the time...
gODo: Well...I do know its snowing in the north, flooding in the south, n political beasts in the east...
n total unrest in the west ! however...some really thrive...some jus manage to survive !
Rams: But for its ppl , massive yet never impassive !
gODo : yo gal ! so you are ready to get down n fight ?
Rams: yep ! ofcourse, but are we gonna hit the same womb ?
gODo: twin memberships are really tough these days, if not... we will try to meet up later ..."Heaven can wait"
Rams: yo..."you rock my world" !

To Be continued...!
(Songs refer to the various tracks composed by the musical genius of pop genre - Michael jackson!)

12 Glances:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tooo good ice..can imagine godos reaction..the same Grrrr.... :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Yo Bard...! Thanks da...

8:24 AM  
Blogger Ramses said...

hello!?!?!? what the ff...fiiish is this?!?!?!

iceyez be prepared..a defamation suit coming ur way!:D:))...

on a diff note..liked reading it:D..and teh way MJ's songs were interpersed..knew most o em!:D...

and realy dunnno how u know me uses "wt fish:D"[use it to avoid certain words from reaching my mom;s ears:D..if hs does...Eshwara!!!! ivala bhoologathilairrunthu kootindu poidinganu :D

haha waiting to see God-a reaction:D

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ice,
Kewl post man...waiting for the next post !! Mike's albums used were really smooth....keep in going machi :)

Also I have tagged you..check my blog out !! Need your 5's asap !!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Heehee...Well Rams... thts the word I resort to often .. in my office.. ppl used to wonder ..wats this guy tryin to say...??!! ;-)..well gODo might as well ensure my fatwa after reading this ! :-D

9:01 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

yo jADe, chked ur blog ! Some tags already pending ...:-D.. will do em' one by one ...thanks for passing by dude :-)

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi iceeyez
as bard said..first and foremost..grrrrrrrrrr
btw what the fff..fish is this..ha ha lol..nice one man,,really enjoyed it..
and enjoyed rams comments too..ha ha
nice linking with MJ songs..cool da..kalakitta
waiting but tensed too for the continuation..preparing for some worst damage

10:29 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

LOL...Godo...dont worry I will spare u in the sequel ! ;-)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

Eheheh good one - love how uve used mjs songs - my friend wrote one like that once just to irritate me after going to mjs concert ;)

but rams a gal?

8:21 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hi Vishitra,

Me - a gr8 fan of MJ ! so the flow was spontaneous ! am also thinkin' of one such with all mainratnam movies ;-)...n ya Rams is a gal :-)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Blue Athena said...

hahahhahaa...good fun! Go on! :))

9:59 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hey...Thanx blue ! :-)

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home