Friday, September 16, 2005

More of Eyez

There lies... The power in ur eyes... to melt even hearts as strong as ice... n let go the butterflies... Even if one dies... it can again rise... as eyes alone can live twice...!
Hope tht quote was nice...

Jus was thinkin abt how much eyez can do...;-)
Eyez...eyez...eyez...
when willin' to make a call.. beautiful hearts jus' fall.. Eyes..Eyes..Eyes.. Sane...expresses ur serene love.. Insane...can never say how?? Eyes..Eyes..Eyes.. can feel.. can heal.. can steal..
wat not ??..;;)

23 Glances:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm eyes...it can tell a story by itself...seeing it we can decide if a person is truthful and trusting or not!! nice one dude!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

well that truth n trust can continue even after ones life, if that gona be donated ! :-)

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice nice nice :D

11:59 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Ya..Seema ...Th..Th..Thanx:-)

12:07 AM  
Blogger AakASH!!! said...

I had heard about Tears in Heaven,
at that tmie it almost slipped my mind, there cant be any tears without eyes...

Thanks for visiting my blog 'aksar'

3:20 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Thanks Akash for passing by. I have just begun my blog journey. I have lot to tell abt eyez. Will keep posting them soon. :-)

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'as eyes alone can live twice'.....thats thought provokin....

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eyes see,
:D,came here through your link on my blog,thanks for visiting.

I think eyes are the windows of the soul too.

Ice,Spice,Lies,Nice,Wise->EYES!
IC,UC;UC,IC;Is C,UC,Eyes see ;-).

Since you're a chennaite,let me say-nice post "Kann"a!

9:25 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Ya Rusty...Tht line usually reminds me one of the bond films "You only live twice!"

@Glads - nalla kavidha mazha... nadula maane, thene, ponmane adhella potukonga ! ;-)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Yeh aakhen hia aaina dil ka...........

Thanks for visiting my page and hope you will keep coming.

:) Silky Moon

10:50 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hi Silky, I read ur poetic creations too...they were awesome ! :-)

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey which on the poetic creation you are talking about ?

:) Silky Moon

12:48 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hi Silky, The Poem "Silky Moon"...was nice !

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that was not my poem. It was written by one of my friend for me :)

But if go and read the back dated post, you will find mine too. Waise I don't write in English but in Hindi :). Hope you understand Hindi too :)

:) Silkly Moon

1:28 AM  
Blogger Ramses said...

thanks for visitn my blog applesandwomen on o3:)

and eyes! ice eyes! which incidentally happens to be ur name:P is so true:)..
eyes can kill!thrill and kill:P..they are the most arresting feature of any person:)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Iceyez

thanks for commenting on my blog!
reg ur post - i thought a cool line from a song that goes
"real eyez, realize, real liez"
take care :)
cosmo gurl
o3.indiatimes.com/cosmo_gurl

8:37 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hi Cosmo Gurl,

"real eyez, realize, real liez"
wow..! tht was awesome...
Cute lines..:-)

Hi Ramses ( Is it ur name ? )...
Was goin thro some of ur blogs. Really liked the poetic lines in one of ur blogs abt "Survival"..Was the poem urs ?
Take care :-)

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey eyez....thanks for visitin my blog on o3.

eyes capture everything....one can say it gives life to everything in this world.

nice one pal.

7:16 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Ya. Thanx prasad for passing by ! :-)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Fursat said...

eyes can do many more than tht...

thank u so much for being at my blog and for ur kind words...

take care

God bless u

10:52 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hi Neetie,

Your blogs were a lot poetic ! :-)
thanx for visitng mine too ...
my next post will be on...the living god on earth - "MOM" !

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welllll..yeah,eyed r definately the most attrative part of ur b ody...could never decide how sum ppl judge a person by just lookin in them...guess my mom can do tht with me..

7:34 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Hi Scarlett, quite true...but its jus an entry into the other persons world...But at times its jus a "NO ENTRY" sign...;-)

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home