Friday, September 16, 2005

The Sweet Sunday

I hv always had this clash in spending a calm sunday afternoon, coz its the only time I get confused on how to spend...
The choices tht beckon me are..

First n the foremost... A delicious lunch @ home with al bindis n aaloos along with a spicy rasam n heated pappads...even the slightest aroma of it... will get me crawling to the kitchen n fall @ my moms feet askin her the golden words "when will lunch be served " ...heehee...nevertheless...I wanted the one to be served first...coz anythin is good when its "Hot"...;-)

The next choice...
A typical buffet arranged amidst all bright lights n thumping music tht rocks...with my very own gang of guyz n gals , pulling each other, cutting cakes, bursting laughters... well tht fills my stomach more than the food...

the last one...
a dimlight lunch-on with tht person who I always wanted to hang around with, ofcourse all alone, lookin at the cute, captivating eyez... n also at the food every now n then.....the gentlewords, the warm smiles... and the "Did u reach home safely", " thanx for coming"...sms...tht continues till midnite...
hmmm...am still thinkin....?? :-?....I think I'll better slurp down mom's food....aaram se...
switch on some mild music....then doze off....on the bed..finally...with a peaceful sunday afternoon sleep.......:-D

9 Glances:

Blogger IcEyeZ said...

thanks Seema. I was in 360 all these while. Jus venturin more ;-). Read some of ur blogs too. Keep posting. :-)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Flying Machine said...

A nice post to start with. Made me feel lazy and I am at office right now. :-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

haha...bunk n go home...gulp ur moms food..! ;-)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Flying Machine said...

Well I did gulp my Mom's food for breakfast,hot idlis with sambhar and chutney. CArried some to office too, guess can't bunk office but atleast can eat Mamma's food

10:29 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Well a typical Southi'e break fast...and healthy too ! anywayz Bhagya, is that ur favorite food ?

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm i miss those life..sundays are spl..esp regd the last point ;-)
can smell my mom's rasam already!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger IcEyeZ said...

Its spl coz' its a sunday, as mostly we dont get this treatment on a weekday ;-) When its a sunday, and that too if am gonna be home...
my parents are usually surprised and just to complement that with their gesture, the food usually ends up really yummy ! and I end up fat :-D

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

n the whole world's existence, at some time, our inner pep goes out. It is then blow up into passion by an face with another hominoid being. We should all be glad for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner inclination

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the whole world's life, at some occasion, our inner foment goes out. It is then blow up into zeal by an be faced with with another magnanimous being. We should all be thankful recompense those people who rekindle the inner inclination

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home